Thursday, June 19, 2008

A pair of shoes

I used some leftover material from the making of a pillow case dress to make a pair of shoes for Anna Mary. These shoes are *so* not perfect. Thankfully, my Anna Mary doesn't stand still long enough for anyone to notice. Here they are.

And here they are on my cutey's feet!

Today I got 8 pillow cases. Penney's was having a clearance on bedding so I got them pretty cheaply. They are just solid colors, except 2 that are polka dotted. I am excited to get to work on them!

Now I can't help but share some fun pictures. Here is the cutest 1yo in the world hamming it up for the camera! Here is Anna Mary enjoying an oatmeal, mango, kale, and sweet potato facial. She was so dirty that I found sweet potato in her ear even after her bath!

And here is Therese enjoying her time out in the little pool.

No comments: