Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whoa! It has been over a year since I have posted!

Life got a little out of hand so some things got put on the back burner. Anna Mary's food allergies which led to her not sleeping well at all really turned our world upside down. Luckily, that is in the past. Her allergies are much more under control now...I have found many pieces to the puzzle that is Anna Mary. Thankfully, she is now thriving and much happier...and so are we!

In the past year I have made a lot of things. I don't think I could remember them all. I guess I will just talk about the recent things I have made.

I am in full Christmas crafting mode with the new baby coming this fall. So far I have made placemats and napkins for my mom and a robe for my niece. I will start a robe for my nephew as soon as this weather breaks and I can stand working on the first floor which is not air conditioned. After the robe I hope to get some placemats and napkins made for my dad. Hopefully, these projects will be done before 8/30 when my sister and nephew leave to go back to MI after a short trip here.

I have lots of other plans for Christmas, but I will keep those to myself now. If I mention them now and do not finish them I will feel like a failure :)

I have all the baby stuff out, washed and put away. The house is almost decluttered. The upstairs is decluttered and I hope to get it good and cleaned and get the downstairs decluttered and cleaned before next Thursday when Lisa and Will come. Then I can cruise with just light cleaning until the baby comes :)

No comments: