Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Alison over at Daily Treats virtually tagged me and now you are all going to learn a little more about me :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in graduate school down at Lehigh University. I had just completed my first year and was enjoying that last summer of freedom before grad school got really serious. More importantly, I was newly engaged. Tom asked me to marry him on May 8, 1998.

Five items on my to-do list:
1. Finish a pair of capri length longies for Anna Mary
2. Weed
3. Pick up the downstairs
4. Find some chocolate to get me through the rest of the day
5. Check out cabins for next year's vacation

Snacks I enjoy: I am not a big snack person, but the one food I cannot do without is very dark chocolate (85% cocoa or higher). I am also enjoying cherries alot this summer.

What would you do if you were a billionaire? Take care of any debt that we have, buy a modest house in town and a modest house in the woods. Make sure my family is taken care of and use the rest to help others.

Places I would live: For the last 10 years or so I have dreamt of living in New York City. I love the city and unfortunately these days am unable to make the trip in. I guess this question ties in with the previous one as we would have to be billionaires to live there comfortably with a growing family. The only other place I want to live is right where I am, NEPA.

Jobs I have had: Babysitter, Checker at Wegman's, O-ring assembler, Teaching assistant, Instructor in a training program at Lucent (I don't think Lucent exists anymore), Tutor, Mom

I am supposed to tag 5 other bloggers, but since I am fairly new to blogging, I don't know even one person to tag.

1 comment:

Alison Treat said...

Thanks for playing, Beth. I learned some new things about you. I absolutely love NYC, too. And would love to live there if we were billionaires. ;-)